As of fall 2016, UW-Madison is partnering with AEFIS LLC (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) to provide a suite of digital learning assessment tools, which includes a digital course evaluation survey tool.
The development and integration of digital learning assessment tools will better facilitate and advance campus’ course, academic program and institutional evaluative processes.
UW-Madison Student Digital Ecosystem
UW-Madison is building a next-generation student digital ecosystem to better support faculty, staff and students. The ecosystem will:
- Connect university wide systems including student information, learning management and curriculum management systems, as well as digital learning assessment tools
- Allow for interoperability and flexibility
- Improve information accessibility and consistency
- Empower faculty, staff and students with new tools and capabilities to achieve success
- Overall, enhance our academic and curricular practices and processes, including our assessment practices